Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Making Valentine Cards from what I have

I had to quickly make Valentines and only with what I had around.  I really should be quilting but this also HAD to get done. 


So I pulled out all my scraps, bits, ribbons, sparkles and anything heart shape I could fine... and there was lot. 



These fun vintage Valentines -free printables - I found online. I printed one page and got to work with them first. 



Punched out some tiny hearts from leftover gold from last week's cards...


Even got out some saved Christmas cards I got this past holiday. 


Ohhh could I create from the cutouts I had from Halloween too? Sure.


Here is what I came up with...












They were completed, addressed and in the mail by 2pm!  You still have time too to make a few cards. Go for it!

Time to quilt and to inspire me I put in the movie How to Make an American Quilt to listen to in the background. 

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment