Saturday, February 1, 2020

Dog quilt I was working on....

 I started working about a week ago on an art quilt for my step-daughter.  She loves her dog Snoopy, so I thought I'd make a quilt of her dog. 

I was having trouble seeing it to I taped it to the window. 

It was coming along great and I would have it done in a day and a half. 


Looks good right? 


Until I took it off the window. Yes, this is the same one as the one above. That's how different they look from in the window to not!  Ugh. 


So I started all over! And made this one with different fabric. 


Then I had trouble with creating a background. 


I tried all kinds of fabric. 


Nothing seemed to look right and I was fraying the fabric of the dog and had to do something before it was completely ruined. 


I put it on a plain background. 


… and framed it. 


I added a bit of bling.



I framed the first one. 


Here are both of them. 



Now I just needed to clean the huge mess!


I start another in a week...

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment