Monday, February 17, 2020

Cleaning the coop and making cards today.


The day begin sunny , windy and muddy. 


I decided to clean the hen house out first thing. 


Someone kept trying to help but I had to chase him out.  He was hindering the situations more than helping. 


We did have to stop and run off a hawk that tried to make off with one of the chickens!



The hens all came running inside after the guineas gave a good scream. 


I had a few wheelbarrows full of manure that I took off to cure in the gardens-to-be. 


This little girl - Irene- has hung out with me since she was a chick.  She stuck around as long as the dog wasn't there. 


Half -way finished. 


Norman came in for inspection. 


Then stood guard. 


We found we needed more feed before the storm and got ready to hit the road. 


I did have time to craft when we got home. 


So we came in and made a few sets of cards. 






Time to light the stove.  Snow is due tonight. 



peace 



No comments:

Post a Comment