Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Prepping for the snow, crafting , crafting and baking.

At 130pm the news said that snow was indeed on it's way.  Here it was still in the upper 70's but a just a state above us in Wyoming it was 31*.  

Dude road into town. We are pretty much prepared but always need water.  I got firewood loaded up in the house and he had rolled up all the water hoses before leaving. 

The chicken's waters were elevated and heaters ready just in case.  Warming lights for the smaller chicks were tested and installed. 


I baked oatmeal walnut chocolate chip cookies and bars.



Dude likes having a little snack in the evening. I saw these made with painted candlesticks over on pintrest. I didn't have a candle sticks but I did have a jar and a budvase.  I painted the vase and lid to the jar. Then attached the two with the glue gun. 



Then got the eyes put on the boxes for the dragon boxes being made this weekend. I love cigar boxes.  They are all braced on the inside with wood. 




Tonight I will make one to time myself and see how long it would take others to make.

Here is the one I made last time.  I found the directions over on Artfully Musing.


peace



No comments:

Post a Comment