Monday, October 7, 2019

Floating tea cup and what's up in the garden.

I have been wanted to make a floating tea cup for a while now. I decide we would make them for a party this weekend. 
I finally figured this little craft out.  A lot of videos show to make it with a fork and to glue the plate first... hmmm . That did not work well for me. 


I will go into more detail tomorrow but this way made it difficult.  I used a coat hanger and it worked much better than a fork.  Glue the cup first, if you don't the glue will run down the hanger. 


Any whooo, I like the way it turned out. 





I will make more for Thanksgiving and Christmas too. 


We had to get the garden and trees ready for winter.  Thursday we are forecasted for snow.  The trees all got fertilized and watered really well. 

This poor little one was found dead in the cactus patch. It is sure pretty. 




The gardens did well this year.  I had them on a strict watering schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday plus working every day doing something outside. It worked out well. 

Dude worked in the greenhouse and with the well water. 


All kinds of greens were planted here. 


I picked all the tomatoes...




Some zucchinis and pumpkins were picked too. I love how they look this year!


The peppers will be left in the greenhouse. We will cover them Wednesday night just to make sure. 



Picked the rest of the cucumbers. 


Tomorrow I will show you how I make the floating tea cup and what is going on with the well. (it is finally a good thing).

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment