Sunday, July 22, 2018

Relaxing Sunday

The day started out very hot at 95*… hot and hazy. I decided to go ahead and put up the mug holder I made a month ago.  Despite how hot it was today, Colorado had more cool and cold days for a hot beverage than these warm days. 

This one is made from a pallet. 


Another from a rake that broke. 


And this one from a hat or jacket hanger. 



I brought in the plants. 




Outside the grapes finally are coming back but I fear it might be to little to late but we'll see. 



Dude was madly trimming the tomatoes in the greenhouse. I'm glad I went out.  I rescued the green tomatoes. He was going to trash them.



I did get a batman chef hat made for one of my grandsons. 




And prepped a quilt I made a while back to quilt this week. 


I grew up near the beach and every summer I think about those days laying out and swimming in the waves and... when I was in high school the movie Jaws came out.  It...freaked... me … out but I loved it. Today I wanted to crochet a shark and found this .

I want to try the pattern again since I obviously got part of it wrong - smile. (Dude thought the fin was a nose...ohgoodlawd)

But you can see the resemblance of a shark. 

Give it a try and see how yours comes out. 



I did post some recipes on Facebook that I made today. 

By the end of the day it became cloudy and in the 70*s with a bit of rain.  We will take whatever we can get. 

Here's to the start of a new week. 

Cheers! 

peace 


No comments:

Post a Comment