Monday, January 25, 2016

New chicks plus this and that

Our new chicks have arrived.  We picked them up from an awesome farm called Honeybadger Farm. They raise hens, turkeys and pigs.  I wish I had brought my camera in because they raise some of the most beautiful chickens I have ever seen. 

We came home with Lavender Orpingtons, Olive Eggers and Americanas. They have taken to their new digs just nicely and I look forward to working with them every day.




We have them set up in the greenhouse for now...nice and warm along with their regular warming light.
---------------------
Here is a little bit of this and that we posted on Facebook ...

This little guy bloomed in time for the Bronco Game.

Lou could care less about the game and enjoyed the fire instead.


Pulled a bunch of beautiful carrots last night.


Made spring rolls with them with peanut sauce.


One of Dude's past projects...


Giggle... one of my little projects as a gift.


Time to hit the road. Hope you have a wonderful Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment