Sunday, January 17, 2016

Creating on a winter day

Finally! Time to sew.  A family visit didn't stop me either.  I took the grandkids while everyone else talked or watched football.  The kids and I went straight for the sewing room.  Grandkids and sewing... Score.


All total made in the weekend... four pillows- two by kids and two floor pillows by me, a blouse, a skirt - apparently I forgot to buy elastic though., and cut out  a pair of pants.
 The goal is for us to make as many of the gifts this year as possible.


It is not as plunging as it looks!

Dude worked on a new cutting board.



Saturday I made some freezer meals for Dude - Meatloaf  and meatballs. Left some beef for burger night as well.


Today was game day. I knew I wanted to sew.  First thirty minutes on the treadmill and chores done early . Then I went old school with Sunday dinner - ham, potato salad, tossed salad and a butter cake with chocolate frosting. If Dude wanted to eat , there it was, ready to go-smile- I was not stopping once that sewing machine got running.








This week I will get the elastic for the skirt, sew new pants and start a shirt for my grandson.

Time now tea and crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment