Monday, May 13, 2019

What did Dude do last week, an apple salad and crafting a money jar

Dude has been very busy, as always.  I thought I'd give you a peek into what he has been doing. Right now he is off to the hardware store to get grease for the tractor and then turning the compost. 

He put together a chicken coop for someone. 



Stained and delivered.



And how do you think we get perfectly straight rows in our gardens... yes, Dude.




Plus, always fixing a fence somewhere

or making sure our toilets can flush...ugh. 


all this after he rearranges what I have put in the dishwasher...wink.

From that garden I made another salad today. 

Mixed greens, apples, dates, walnuts, and red onion. 


Topped with a little apricot hard goat cheese. 


The dressing was balsamic vinegar, stone ground mustard and small bit of maple syrup.


Put them up for meals during the week.


Listening to... all I can say is...oh...my … goodness.


Money Monday … I wanted to make a money jar for one of my grandsons.  I got an old pickle jar... I save a box of them, we try to recycle whatever we can. Mod Podge the whole thing and cover in fabric. 



I finished the bottom of it when I got home from work.


and glittered up the lid.


Now to let everything dry until tomorrow. Then add a dinosaur to the lid.


I will post how it turns out tomorrow. 

peace 


No comments:

Post a Comment