Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday with the Toddler


 I did get the Money Jar finished for the little one.... He loves dinos.  The Stegosaurus helps open up the jar way better than just the lid.   Uh, yes, I got scolded by Dude for having glitter in the house.  If you are married to me, there will always be glitter somewhere.  I have lots of jars of glitter that need to be used up and make the world a bit more sparkling. 


I think he will like it. 
 

I  had a chance to go see the Toddler today.   We did a little bit of painting today.  I brought some recycled cardboard tubes... aka empty toilet paper rolls... grin. 

We cut lots of spikes .  Then the Toddler made sure the spikes all got smooched down. It's a very important job.





Then, after squirting paint onto a paper, dipped the tubes into the paint and  onto a big piece of paper. 


We painted exploding flowers. 


 Beautiful flowers!

It was a fun time. 


We played outside and later he worked in the yard with his Uncle.  I was so glad to have time with them before heading to work!

peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment