Friday, February 1, 2019

February! - A Valentine Craft , What I am reading and Feather Friend

February and March are usually our coldest and snowiest months. Today we had a warm and sunny day, prefect for St Brigid Day.  The dog was itching to go walk and run the field. 

Today is First Friday. We began the day with a meditative and prayer walk. It was a chilly start!  The walk went more quickly than I wanted... it looked beautiful with the sun but I was not expecting the 33* to actually feel like it today. It did get up to a much warmer 55*. 
`


The long cold nights of winter are great for sitting in front of the fireplace and long hot baths, both perfect for reading. What I am reading.




We are inching our way toward Valentines Day... We'll see what I can come up with for the celebration.  Today I came up with Love Trees - I found these free printables over at Dating Divas.  I used them differently than they did and as I made this , I thought of many more things I could use these printables for.  Here is what I made today...

Free Printable...


Free Printable …..


…. and what I made. Simply cut out and glued the tree to the song verse paper.  Then punched out a bunch of paper hearts, glued them in place and put in a frame from the Dollar Store. 


No matter how many times we see them we still get excited.  This one came to visit early this morning. 





peace 



No comments:

Post a Comment