Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday update

Just a quick update of our Sunday.  

It was great to begin a day with friends visiting. As always, it goes by quickly. 

After lunch, I made my way toward Boulder to deliver and share in what we grow … Chickens and eggs today. 

I had to move this bad boy (turkey) out of the way to get to our chickens. 



Bingo.... even frozen they look beautiful. 


The day was gorgeous, despite being very windy.   The temperature was in the 60s.  Yes, those are snow clouds making their way across the Rockies. 


Here is what I was listening to to help the hours pass. I had forgotten what a wonderful book it is. 


And on I went...



I made it home in time to sit and enjoy the Super Bowl.  We are having a fairly healthy meal of chicken and roasted veggies. 


Made a second batch of veggies to take to work tomorrow. 


We went for a quick walk before settling in .  The wind was harsh. 


I had to laugh. I put my hands in my pocket to help ward off the wind and found an egg. 



These two came bouncing along to greet us. 




The rest of the afternoon and night will be the GAME, reading and meditating. 

peace 


No comments:

Post a Comment