Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Fun Day

Even though this our way of "relaxing" it was a fun day.

We started with a big breakfast after feeding the animals. Then Dude got his beef that has been marinating into the dehydrator.  But first I had to get the herbs out that I was drying. Parsley, lavendar and cilantro. Oh it smelled divine.











I did get some onion garlic cheese bread made too... Beautiful!



I did take time to do what I love ....  archery and...



Then the fun part of my day was when some friends that came over to work on 4H projects. It was so much fun! Their goal was to "decorate your duds".  They had already tie-dyed jeans...they looked fab. Our goal was to decorate t-shirts. The girls worked so hard and were willing to learn to sew. 












We did get the Christmas tree planted finally!  Thank goodness because it was sprouting pine cones. 



A girlfriend and I were talking the other day and we said on the homestead it feels like you are either weeding or cleaning  poop. Well, I weeded and Dude clean out the goat pens again today.  We had to put the goats in with the chickens while it was being cleaned. 





\
Oh and last bit of news from the homestead, we have a broody hen. She is sitting on some eggs. Love to have baby chicks.


Time to check on the beef jerky and put away the bread. 

peace, health and happiness.










No comments:

Post a Comment