Monday, June 20, 2016

Drying herbs

I have to be at work early tomorrow so I prepared the animals water and meals tonight so I don't have to panic in the morning.

Tonight I am drying herbs and getting others ready for a full moon herbal bath.   The house smells divine.   Mint is cut.



Lavender collected.


Roses too.


Cilantro


Parsley


Bouquets of mint, lavender and roses are made for our bath under the Strawberry Moon.



Lavender set for the dehydrator


Cilantro


Parsley


There is so much mint I use a sweater dryer to hang them on. I put them in the spare bathroom to air dry...plus it smells great.  We use mint for teas and for our chicken coop.



It's just a quick post tonight. Need to get ready for the early morning.
peace, health and happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment