Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A Spring Craft, the Garden and What I Am Reading

I can't believe I haven't posted since St Patrick's Day. We have been so busy going through my mom's house and packing since she moved into an apartment.  It is an exciting and scary time for her.  We are also working on new projects here on the homestead plus trying to finish up a degree at work. If your work will pay for education, go for it. If your work matches a 401k contribution, go for it.   So, all in all, it makes it a very active time for us. 

I did manage to squeeze a craft into the schedule today. I found these in my stash but I am sure you can find them at the Dollar Store too. 


Added some moss. 



And some bobbles, a bird... for this tiny wreath. 


And eggs for this bigger version. 



In the garden … mint is making a comeback. 



Tulips are coming up after the recent snow. 


Garlic and...


Lettuce in the greenhouse. 


Here's what I'm reading...



Oh... and the hens are laying again! Finally... they can earn their keep with egg money and our meals!


Have a great day! 

peace






No comments:

Post a Comment